Help us create transparency on the packaging of food products with the operation Tackling Food Packaging in partnership with ADEME, the French Agency for Ecological Transition! #TacklingPackaging
Eau minérale naturelle - Marwa - 1.5 L
Barcode: 6194001800722 (EAN / EAN-13)
Quantity: 1.5 L
Packaging: fr:Bouchon PEHD, fr:Bouteille PET
Categories: Beverages, Waters, Spring waters, Mineral waters, Natural mineral waters, Non-carbonated natural mineral waters
Labels, certifications, awards:
Green Dot, fr:Tidy man
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients: Tunisie
Origin of ingredients: Tunisia
Manufacturing or processing places: Tunisie
Countries where sold: Tunisia, United States
Matching with your preferences
French: eau minérale naturelle
Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Palm oil free
No ingredients containing palm oil detected
No non-vegan ingredients
No non-vegetarian ingredients detected
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
eau minérale naturelle
- eau minérale naturelle -> en:natural-mineral-water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 100 - percent_max: 100
Very good nutritional quality
This product is considered a beverage for the calculation of the Nutri-Score.
Positive points: 0
- Proteins: 0 / 5 (value: , rounded value: 0)
- Fiber: 0 / 5 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
- Fruits, vegetables, nuts, and colza/walnut/olive oils: 0 / 10 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
Negative points: 0
- Energy: 0 / 10 (value: , rounded value: 0)
- Sugars: 0 / 10 (value: , rounded value: 0)
- Saturated fat: 0 / 10 (value: , rounded value: 0)
- Sodium: 0 / 10 (value: 4.36, rounded value: 4.4)
The points for proteins are counted because the negative points are less than 11.
Score nutritionnel: 0 (0 - 0)
Salt in low quantity (0.0109%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
per serving (1 L)
Compared to: Mineral waters Fat ? ? Salt 0.011 g 0.109 g +252% Carbohydrates ? ? Proteins ? ? Bicarbonate 27.1 mg 271 mg Potassium 0.31 mg 3.1 mg Chloride 7.31 mg 73.1 mg Calcium 9.05 mg 90.5 mg -38% Magnesium 1.44 mg 14.4 mg -21% Fluoride 0.02 mg 0.2 mg PH 7.3 7.3 Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 % 0 %
Eco-Score not yet applicable
Not yet applicable for the category: Waters
The Eco-Score is not yet applicable for this category, but we are working on adding support for it.
Missing packaging information for this product
⚠️ The information about the packaging of this product is not filled in.Take a photo of the recycling information Take a photo of the recycling information
Origins of ingredients
Origins of ingredients with a high impact
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients % of ingredients Impact
Product added on by openfoodfacts-contributors
Last edit of product page on by scanbot.
Product page also edited by aferkiw, gmlaa, packbot.