Help us create transparency on the packaging of food products with the operation Tackling Food Packaging in partnership with ADEME, the French Agency for Ecological Transition! #TacklingPackaging
white chocolate syrup
This product page is not complete. You can help by editing it based on the photos we have, by taking more photos using the Android or iPhone/iPad app or, if you are the producer of this product, by signing up to our Platform for Producers. Thank you!
Barcode: 0737384002510 (EAN / EAN-13) 737384002510 (UPC / UPC-A)
Categories: Sweeteners, Syrups, Simple syrups
Countries where sold: United States
Matching with your preferences
Food processing level unknown
The ingredients of the product must be specified in order to determine the NOVA group.
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.Take a photo of the ingredients Take a photo of the ingredients
Average nutritional quality
⚠️ Warning: the amounts of fiber and of fruits, vegetables and nuts are not specified, their possible positive contribution to the grade could not be taken into account.
This product is not considered a beverage for the calculation of the Nutri-Score.
Positive points: 0
- Proteins: 0 / 5 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
- Fiber: 0 / 5 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
- Fruits, vegetables, nuts, and colza/walnut/olive oils: 0 / 5 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
Negative points: 3
- Energy: 0 / 10 (value: 293, rounded value: 293)
- Sugars: 3 / 10 (value: 18, rounded value: 18)
- Saturated fat: 0 / 10 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
- Sodium: 0 / 10 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
The points for proteins are counted because the negative points are less than 11.
Score nutritionnel: 3 (3 - 0)
Fat in low quantity (0%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of fat, especially saturated fats, can raise cholesterol, which increases the risk of heart diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of fat and saturated fat
- Choose products with lower fat and saturated fat content.
Sugars in high quantity (18%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of sugar can cause weight gain and tooth decay. It also augments the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardio-vascular diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of sugar and sugary drinks
- Sugary drinks (such as sodas, fruit beverages, and fruit juices and nectars) should be limited as much as possible (no more than 1 glass a day).
- Choose products with lower sugar content and reduce the consumption of products with added sugars.
Salt in low quantity (0%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Compared to: Simple syrups Energy 293 kj
-75% Fat 0 g Salt 0 g -100% Carbohydrates 18 g -75% Sugars 18 g -70% Proteins 0 g -100%
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Missing packaging information for this product
⚠️ The information about the packaging of this product is not filled in.Take a photo of the recycling information Take a photo of the recycling information
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product
Product added on by kiliweb
Last edit of product page on by kiliweb.
Product page also edited by roboto-app, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvlhNfecDD_R_ICBfUmhC5y46Qf6PRZNZZvq3CDas, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvlkBocd_QkznLGDnvvkyQy8mqBZLNT_Zy4IfYL6g, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvllFjdsHM_m_qZwf6mVGszdPTL7fsYokp_NbHNKs, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvlnxCc-bVoxfIET7khGOumvKICaW0UPJg-NL5Hqo.