Cherry chs strip danish
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
Palm oil Non-vegan
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- E322i - Lecithin
- E211 - Sodium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E330 - Citric acid
- E331 - Sodium citrates
- E202 - Potassium sorbate High risk of over exposure
- E418 - Gellan gum
- E129 - Allura red ac
- E133 - Brilliant blue FCF Moderate risk of over exposure
- E410 - Locust bean gum
- E422 - Glycerol
- E464 - Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
- E460i - Microcrystalline cellulose
- E1400 - Dextrin
- E270 - Lactic acid
- E481 - Sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate High risk of over exposure
- E327 - Calcium lactate
- E406 - Agar
- E415 - Xanthan gum
- E412 - Guar gum
- E160e - Beta-apo-8′-carotenal (c30)
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
Comparison to average values of products in the same category:(8570 products)
→ Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category.
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
|Cakes||Biscuits and cakes|