cereal - Kellogg's - 12.5oz(354g)

Barcode: 0038000213472 (EAN / EAN-13) 038000213472 (UPC / UPC-A)

This product page is not complete. You can help to complete it by editing it and adding more data from the photos we have, or by taking more photos using the app for Android or iPhone/iPad. Thank you! ×

Product characteristics

Quantity: 12.5oz(354g)

Brands: Kellogg's

Countries where sold: United States

Ingredients

→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).

Ingredients list:
Nutrition Facts About 8 servings per container Serving size 1 1/2 Cup (40g) with 3l4 eup skim milk Cereal Calories 160 220 % DV* 3% 3% % DV 3% 29 29 0% O.59 Total Fat Saturated Fat 0g 0g 0g Trans Fat 1g Polyunsat. Fat Monounsat. Fat Cholesterol Sodium 19 0.5g 0.59 0% <5mg 1% Omg 150mg 7% 230mg 10% 12% 429 15% 10% 33g 10% 39 Total Carb. Dietary Fiber Total Sugars Incl. Added Sugars 10g 39 20g 10g 20% 10g 10g 20% 4g Protein 1.6mcg 8% 3.8mcg 15% 10mg 0% 230mg 15% 3.6mg 20% 3.6mg 20% 100mg 2% 390mg 8% 15% Vitamin D Calcium Iron Potassium 20% Thiamin Riboflavin Niacin Vitamin B6 40% 15% 15% 20% 15% 15% 15% 15% Folate (35mcg) (35mcg) (folic acid) Vitamin B12 50% 15% The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Ingredients: Whole grain oat flour, sugar, corn flour blend (whole grain yellow corn flour, degerminated yellow corn flour), contains 2% or less of corn syrup, modified corn starch, dextrose, salt, natural flavor, gelatin, vegetable juice for color, fruit juice for color, spirulina extract color, annatto extract color, wheat flour, BHT for freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin D3. CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS. Distributed by Kellogg Sales Co. Battle Creek, MI 49016 USA , TM, O 2019 Kellogg NA Co. Nutrition label look different? Learn more at label.kelloggs.com Questions or Comments? VISIT kelloggs.com CALL 1-800-962-1413 (SE HABLA ESPAÑOL) PROVIDE PRODUCTION CODE ON PACKAGE O Disney

Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: Gluten

Traces: Gelatin

Ingredients analysis:
Non-vegan Non-vegetarian
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.

We need your help!

NOVA group

4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products

Nutrition facts


Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Energy (kcal) ?
Fat ?
Carbohydrates ?
Proteins ?

Product added on by openfoodfacts-contributors.
Last edit of product page on by .
Product page also edited by off.fb7559ad5a86953129edffd827ba797a.

If the data is incomplete or incorrect, you can complete or correct it by editing this page.