Help us make food transparency the norm! As an independent non-profit organization, we depend on your donations to continue informing consumers around the world about what they eat. Join the food revolution with a donation to the movement.
Thank you very much! favorite
Matching with your preferences
Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
en: Iceberg Lettuce
- Iceberg Lettuce -> en:iceberg-lettuce - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 100 - percent_max: 100
Very good nutritional quality
⚠️ Warning: the nutrition facts are not specified. They have been estimated from the list of ingredients.⚠️ Warning: the amount of fruits, vegetables and nuts is not specified on the label, it was estimated from the list of ingredients: 100
This product is not considered a beverage for the calculation of the Nutri-Score.
Positive points: 6
- Proteins: 0 / 5 (value: 1.01, rounded value: 1.01)
- Fiber: 1 / 5 (value: 1.15, rounded value: 1.15)
- Fruits, vegetables, nuts, and colza/walnut/olive oils: 5 / 5 (value: 100, rounded value: 100)
Negative points: 0
- Energy: 0 / 10 (value: 72.9, rounded value: 72.9)
- Sugars: 0 / 10 (value: 1.48, rounded value: 1.48)
- Saturated fat: 0 / 10 (value: 0.023, rounded value: 0)
- Sodium: 0 / 10 (value: 9.48, rounded value: 9.5)
The points for proteins are counted because the negative points are less than 11.
Nutritional score: -6 (0 - 6)
Nutrition facts As sold
per serving (1/6 Medium Head)
Compared to: Lettuces Energy 84 kj
Fat 0 g Saturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Salt 0.025 g Carbohydrates 0.003 g Fiber 1 g Sugars 2 g Proteins 1 g Alcohol 0 % vol Vitamin A 30 µg (2 % DV) Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 2.4 mg (4 % DV) Calcium 2 mg Iron 0 mg (0 % DV) Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 100 %
Eco-Score not yet applicable
Not yet applicable for the category: Fresh vegetables
The Eco-Score is not yet applicable for this category, but we are working on adding support for it.
Origins of ingredients
Origins of ingredients with a low impact
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients % of ingredients Impact United States Low
Product added on by openfoodfacts-contributors
Last edit of product page on by strongbeard.
Product page also edited by daniel-collins1009, ecoscore-impact-estimator, inf, kiliweb, magician, wolfgang8741, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvlhN3QYXA8zn2O0T4kGCs3Nq8DoHIWdh8_q3kGao.