Pillsbury filled crescents
→Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E450 - Diphosphates
- E541 - Sodium aluminium phosphate
- E211 - Sodium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E202 - Potassium sorbate High risk of over exposure
- E319 - Tertiary-butylhydroquinone (tbhq)
- E330 - Citric acid
- E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- E415 - Xanthan gum
- E481 - Sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate High risk of over exposure
- E516 - Calcium sulphate
- E405 - Propane-1‚2-diol alginate
- E129 - Allura red ac
- E133 - Brilliant blue FCF Moderate risk of over exposure
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml